Did you know…
When to return results to participants?
Please see our guidance on incidental findings
We still require an abbreviated application if you are using an outside IRB.
How to submit when requesting review by another IRB.
If you are collecting data internationally, please see our guidance for GDPR to see if it applies to your research.
DISCOVR-e LOG IN (Submit Here)
Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
NIH Institutional Biosafey Committee (IBC)
Registration and Information
VUMC FWA#00005756 , expires 10/17/2024
VU FWA#00024139, expires 7/26/2023
Institutional Official: Todd Rice MD, MSc
- Integrated Sciences – The second and fourth Tuesday of the Month 8:30 to 10:30
- Health Sciences 3 – Tuesdays 11:00 to 1:00
- Health Sciences 2 – Wednesdays 11:00 to 1:00
- Health Sciences 1 – Thursdays 11:00 to 1:00
- Radioactive Drug Research Committee (Radiation) – The first Friday of the Month 10:00 to 12:00
- Institutional Biosafety Committee for Human Subjects – The third Friday of the Month 8:30 to 10:30
- VIHPCRO (Stem Cell) – As Needed
Join the Committees How are we doing? Intranet (staff only)