- The Art of Aging, VanderbiltNurse
- Web MD 50+: Live Better, Longer
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention- Healthy Aging
- National Council on Aging
- National Institute on Aging
Memory & Cognitive Impairment
- The Difference Between Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease.
- The Mind Study. Nicotine Patch Treatment for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Tricky but Relevant Diagnosis
- New National Nicotine Treatment Study for Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI)
- Concern About Your Memory May be an Early Warning Sign
- Memory Problems After Chemotherapy Linked to Changes in Brain Activity
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- HIV-related Memory Loss
Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease
- Lewy Body Dementia
- Biomarkers for Dementia Research and Detection
- Alzheimer's Disease FACT SHEET
- Dementia's Signs May Come Early, N.Y. Times
- Frontotemporal Disorders
- Alzherimer's Disease Medications
- Alzheirmer's Disease in People With Down Syndrome
- AboutAlz.org Wonderful illustrative video on "What is Alzheimer's Disease?"
- A Supportive Social Networking Site www.alzheimers.net
- In Preventing Alzheimer's, Mutation May Aid Drug Quest
- alzheimers.gov: For the People Helping the People with Alzheimer's
- Participating in Alzheimer's Research
- Alzheimer's Association
General information regarding Alzheimer's. Provides information for patient and caregiver regarding diagnosis, treatment, current research etc.
- Alzheimer's Association Chapter Mid-South Chapter
- Alzheimer's Research Forum
Reviews recent research related to advancements in Alzheimer's related topics
- The Foundation for Alzheimer's and Cultural Memory
- The Alzheimer's Store
- Why should you consider a clinical trial?
- Alzheimer's Can be Cured, Yet Needs More Advocacy-Ted Talk, 2015
- Legal Financial & Planning for People Living With Dementia
- Next Steps after an Alzheimer's Diagnosis
- Caring for Yourself While Caring for Other
- Today's Caregiver: For and About Caregivers
- Caring for a Person With Alzheimer's Disease
National Depressive and Manic Depressive Association
Information about all different forms of depression and related issues, risk factors, and support.
Psychology Information Online- Depression
Information regarding different forms of depression, treatment, diagnosis etc.
All About Depression
Basic information about nature of depression, forms of treatment, medications, and special topics.
NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
Education & support for parents and family caregivers of those who are experiencing mental illness.
National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
The NIMH mission is to transform the understanding & treatment of mental illness through basic and clinical research, paving the way for prevention, recovery, and cure.
Women's Hormones, Memory, & Mood
- The Estrogen Dilemma: A New York Times article by Cynthia Gorne
- Studies Speak Volumes About Brain Changes & Cognition in Women
- Chicago Researchers Discover Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Estrogen May Shield Memories From Stress After Menopause
- The 2012 Hormone Therapy Position Statement of the North American Menopause Society
- Study Suggests Estrogen is Good for the Brain, Wall Street Journal