RAD Studio is a space for creativity, innovation and design. Our Communications and Design Team manage RAD Studio and provide a variety of services. Click here to learn more about our team or click here to download our RAD Studio info card.
RAD Studio Makerspace and Design Thinking Space with mobile whiteboards, 3D printer and poster printer.
RAD Studio Ideation and Meeting Space with InFocus/Mondopad interactive touchscreen.
If you would like to reserve our Makerspace and/or Meeting Space for your next meeting, please submit a Workspace Request form.
- Our Makerspace and Design Thinking Space (MCN D1101D) can hold up to 20-25 people.
- Our Ideation and Meeting Space (MCN D1101E, located inside D1101D) can hold from 6-10 people.
Request a Prototyping Kit
If you would like to use our Prototyping Kit for your upcoming event, please submit your request via the Project Request form. We ask for at least 48 hours notice. Kits are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Book List
- Digital Resources
- Prototyping Event Supplies List
- Social Media: Best Practices and Fast Facts
- Social Media and the Academic Radiologist
Krystyna Barnard, MPS
Phone: (615) 875-7533