11:00am to 5:00pm CDT | via Zoom
Plenary Talk "How to Spark Innovation in Health Care"
Reed A. Omary, MD, MS
Carol D. & Henry P. Pendergrass Professor and Chair
Chair, Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences
Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Director, Medical Innovators Development Program
Link to PDF of Abstract Book
The schedule for Friday is:
- 11:00 - 11:05am Introduction
- 11:05 - 12:05pm Oral Session: Graduating Resident Presentations
- 12:15pm - 1:15pm Plenary Session: Reed Omary, MD, MS "How to Spark Innovation in Health Care"
- 1:30 - 2:30pm Poster Session I
- 2:35 - 3:05pm Trivia Event
- 3:15 - 4:15pm Poster Session II
- 4:15 - 4:30pm Trivia Results
- 4:30 - 4:35pm Closing Comments
CME/CE credit for Psychiatry Grand Rounds is only available during the live feed time and for a brief time immediately following. The code for this week's session is displayed at the opening and closing of the meeting and also in the Chair's Office Zoom Account Name during the meeting.
For CME/CE information about this session, please visit:
Please register in advance for this event at the link below:
Academic Psychiatry Symposium is sponsored by the
Luton Lecture Fund
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
This educational activity received no commercial support.