Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Medical Psychology, Duke University Medical Center
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
PhD, Clinical Health Psychology, University of Miami, Miami, FL
MS, Clinical Psychology, University of Miami, Miami, FL
BA, Spanish, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
Past Academic and Professional Appointments
Duke Integrative Medicine, Durham, NC
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
- Jerger KK. Wolever RQ. Massage therapy: Intervention Frequency and Cost Survey (IFACS) data with policy implications for non-pharmacologic treatment of chronic pain International Journal of Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2017 Jul 24;8(1). 00249-53. Full text
- Wolever RQ, Caldwell KL, McKernan LC, Hillinger MG. Integrative Medicine Strategies for Changing Health Behaviors: Support for Primary Care. Primary care. 2017 Jun;44(2). 229-245. PMID: 28501227 [PubMed].
- Hillinger MG, Wolever RQ, McKernan LC, Elam R. Integrative Medicine for the Treatment of Persistent Pain. Primary care. 2017 Jun;44(2). 247-264. PMID: 28501228 [PubMed].
- Goble K. Knight S, Burke S, Carawan L, Wolever R. Transformative change to ‘a new me’: a qualitative study of clients’ lived experience with integrative health coaching Coaching: An International Journal of Theory, Research and Practice. 2017 Feb 3. 1-19. Transformative Change
- Yang N. Wolever R, Roberts R, Perlman A, Dolor R, Abrams D, Ginsburg G, Simmons L. Integrative health care services utilization as a function of body mass index: A BraveNet practice-based research network study. Advances in Integrative Medicine. 2017 Feb; 14-21. Full text
- Jerger K. Wolever R, Perlman A. Psychometric Properties of the Intervention Frequency and Cost Survey (IFACS) International Journal of Complementary & Alternative Medicine. 2017 Jan;5(1). Psychometric Properties of the Intervention Frequency and Cost Survey (IFACS)
- Edman JS, Greeson JM, Roberts RS, Kaufman AB, Abrams DI, Dolor RJ, Wolever RQ. Perceived stress in patients with common gastrointestinal disorders: Associations with quality of life, symptoms, and disease management. Explore (New York, N.Y.). 2016 Dec 16. PMID: 28094229 [PubMed].
- Dusek JA, Abrams DI, Roberts R, Griffin KH, Trebesch D, Dolor RJ, Wolever RQ, McKee MD, Kligler B. Patients Receiving Integrative Medicine Effectiveness Registry (PRIMIER) of the BraveNet practice-based research network: study protocol. BMC complementary and alternative medicine. 16(1). 53 p. PMID: 26846166 [PubMed]. PMCID: PMC4743108.
- Wolever R. Jordan M, Lawson K, Moore M. Advancing a new evidence-based professional in health care: job task analysis for health and wellness coaches. BMC health services research. 16(1). 205 p. PMID: 27349746 [PubMed]. PMCID: PMC4924333.
- Wolever R, Dreusicke MH. Integrative health coaching: a behavior skills approach that improves HbA1c and pharmacy claims-derived medication adherence. BMJ open diabetes research & care. 4(1). e000201. PMID: 27239318 [PubMed]. PMCID: PMC4873948.
- Wolever RQ, Price R, Hazelton AG, Dmitrieva NO, Bechard EM, Shaffer JK, Tucci DL. Complementary Therapies for Significant Dysfunction from Tinnitus: Treatment Review and Potential for Integrative Medicine. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM. 2015. 931418 p. PMID: 26457113 [PubMed]. PMCID: PMC4592735.