- High volume operative exposure early in residency with graduated autonomy.
- Assigned clinical mentor to help guide you through residency.
- Didactic schedule follows Neligan Plastic Surgery 4th Edition (Provided to each resident)
- Department of Plastic Surgery
- Dedicated plastic surgery workroom, call room, and resident library.
- All plastic surgery call is home-call.
- 2,500$ of travel money per year to attending plastic surgery meetings.
- Loupe / equipment expense fund per year.
- Junior resident – Senior resident procedure clinic starting at PSY-II level.
- Integrated residents work with independent fellows in a supportive educational culture.
- General surgery requirements completed as a PGY-1 with two months of dedicated plastics exposure.
- Full health, dental, vision, disability, and retirement benefits.
- Applying to our Integrated Program (PSCA)
- Current Residents and Fellows
- Integrated Plastic Surgery Residency
- Independent Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- Pediatric & Adult Craniofacial Fellowship
- Program Benefits
- Medical Student Visiting Elective
- Block Training Schedule
- Resident Cosmetic Clinic
Associate Program Manager
Phone (615) 936-3574
Fax (615) 936-0167