Practice and Performance

We have an RN assigned to us from Cross Country who intervenes on all clinical issues with Travelers. She is our Clinical Manager and we involve her for practice, time and attendance, behavioral, and policy issues. Nursing Support Services should be your first contact however with any issue. Our office will bring Cross country's resources into any situation where appropriate. If a personal injury occurs on the unit Travelers are not supported by Occupational Health as our VUMC employees are. If the injury needs emergency care they should go to the ED. If not, they should contact Cross Country, as will we, and see a provider outside of the VUMC health system.