The Office of Faculty Affairs is dedicated to the continued leadership development of ALP participants. The following resources are available for your reference during your time as an ALP participant and after cohort graduation. The listed resources are associated with the major educational themes discussed during the ALP.
- Leadership Development in Academic Medicine
- Leadership Development Programs
- Investing in Continued Professional Development
- Leadership in Academic Health Centers
- How to Lead in Academic Health Centers
- Reducing Implicit Gender Leadership Bias
- Academic Leadership Development
- Who Teaches Leadership?
- Blended Learning and Leadership
- Designing a Leadership Development Program
- To Lead or Not to Lead?
- Ethical Leadership Development
- Medical Leaders or Masters
- Five Leadership Strategies
- Defining Leadership in a Changing Time
- Does Management Really Matter?