At any given time, our Lab has multiple ongoing projects. If you are interested in participating or learning more, please contact the project coordinator for the opportunities listed as detailed below:
Findings from recent projects can be found on the publications tab.
All current projects require in-person evaluation and consent for participating in the research process.
If our laboratory begins a research project where participants can enroll remotely, opportunities with contact information and relevant links will be posted here.
- Renee Landon-Lane - Dizziness Symptom Profile Test-Retest Reliability
- Taylor Sands - T35 Project: VEMP testing
- Anna Javins - T35 Project: Auditory Evoked Potential testing
- Megan Bilodeau - oVEMP test montage difference for pediatric population
- Ye Wang - Perception of Motion and Vestibular Status
- Sara Krolewicz - Subjective Visual Vertical of Normal Subjects During Centrifugation
- Miriam Glicksberg - Impacts of Age on oVEMP Amplitude Using Different Electrode Montages
- Bridget Stone - Subjective and objective audiovestibular findings in children with Enlarged Vestibular Aqueduct
- Trish Michelson - Comparison of subjective visual vertical (SVV) using two techniques: A test–retest reliability study
- Katie Makowiec - Test-Retest Reliability of oVEMP's Across Different Electrode Montages
- John Lee - Comparison of recording techniques for ocular VEMP testing
- Sarah Steele - Vestibular function in children with Auditory Neuropathy/Dys-synchrony Spectrum Disorder
- Emily James - Development of subjective measures of dizziness
- Yolin Sung - Development of the Pediatric Dizziness Handicap Inventory