Through the dedication to the cardiovascular perfusion profession and patient care, the VUMC Perfusion Program will inspire it’s students to become leaders in independent thinking in the promotion of medical evolvement. Our students will recognize the commitment to life-long learning and the benefit of interdisciplinary collaboration to provide world class patient care to each and every patient not only today but in the future.
- We are people of integrity. We build trust by delivering on promises with the ones we work with and serve.
- We treat each other with respect and honor those with different experiences and backgrounds.
- We provide the best service to our community through teamwork, innovation and continuous improvement.
- We are committed to excellence in everything we do.
- Premier partner for perfusion technology education in the world.
- We will attract and retain the top talent by providing education services that allow our students to become the most sought after candidates in the cardiovascular perfusion industry.
- We will build on our foundation as a caring and learning organization.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Program Reputation
- Stakeholder Satisfaction
- Graduate Success
- World Class Processes
- Cutting Edge Technology
|Graduation Year||Enrolled||Graduated||Placement within 6 Months of Graduation||Pass Rate for First Attempt|
|Perfusion Basic Science Exam (PBSE)||Clinical Applications in Perfusion (CAPE)|
Source of data: AC-PE Graduate Survey and ABCP Perfusion Examination Results
* In 2018, the Perfusion Program at VUMC was under a transition period from Vanderbilt University to Vanderbilt University Medical Center. No students were admitted during this transition period.
The Vanderbilt Observation Experience (VOE) is currently CLOSED and is not accepting applications for students to visit campus and shadow cases. An update will be posted here as soon as it opens back up.