MediaSite is a rich-media content management and video streaming system used to record lecture and performance videos and slides.
Using MediaSite, we can provide event live-streaming for real-time viewing and video-on-demand streaming for content to be viewed at any time post-event.
The MediaSite system is currently installed in rooms 202, 208, 214 & 512 in Light Hall, in Langford Auditorium, and in 8380B in Medical Center East.
The link below is an example of how your MediaSite content will look. This is the same type of link you will receive after you request a MediaSite recording. (24-48 hours)
- Requests must be made at least 48 business hours (Mon-Fri) prior to the event
- The recording process automatically starts and stops at times requested.
- MediaSite content can be VUMC-ID protected or made available for public viewing.
- There is a $60.00 per-event fee. This will allow access and archival of your content for one year.
- We can accept pre-recorded content to be uploaded into MediaSite. If you are providing pre-recorded content, please select "N/A" under "Room to be Recorded" in the request form
**PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE INCLUDED ON YOUR INVOICE**