Interested in going back to school to further your nursing career goals?
Vanderbilt University Medical Center offers a combination of two tuition benefits to help you:
- The Human Resources (HR) Tuition Benefit
- Nursing Tuition Assistance Benefit (NTAB)
The Nursing Tuition Assistance Benefit (NTAB) covers up to $8,000 of tuition charges per fiscal year (not to exceed a total of $24,000) for full-time employees enrolled in accredited ADN, BSN, and MSN programs.
Participants are required to use the HR benefit for one class each semester and then the remaining classes for the semester will be covered by the NTAB up to the maximum benefit allowed.
+ Associate, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Nursing
NTAB does not cover:
- Books or fees
- Doctoral studies
NTAB VUMC Policy
NTAB is managed through VUMC's Department of Nursing Education and Professional Development
The NTAB online application is administered through EdAssist, VUMC's partner to help with your education needs
Through EdAssist, VUMC employees can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Quick, easy, web-based system available 24/7
- Access to EdAssist’s educational and college finance advisors to help you evaluate careers, programs and financial aid opportunities
- Discounted tuition and fees at more than 200 colleges and universities
- Higher education webinars (recorded and live) geared to adult learners
NTAB Program Disclaimer
The NTAB program is subject to change.