Single Day Hangtags can be purchased by the following:
- Visitors or Guests to the Medical Center
- Faculty, physicians, staff, or students who need to park occasionally
- Departments or affiliates
- Event Parking
*Hangtag costs depend on the purchaser and the duration of the visit. Location varies on current availability
Hangtags are to be purchased in the VUMC Parking Permit Office.
Departmental Hangtags and Permits
Departments can order hangtags for their guests and visitors by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
When inviting someone to visit the Medical Center, it is preferred to give the guest the hangtag prior to their visit. It is the department’s responsibility to communicate to the person using the hangtag of their designated parking location.
- Off-site clinics can purchase Departmental Hangtags and Permits which can be used by staff for periodic visits to the Medical Center.
- Employees who are at the Medical Center 20 percent or more of the time are required to keep their Medical Center permit if moving off-site.
Off-site faculty, physicians or staff can purchase day passes for South Garage (Roof Level) or the N Lot at a discounted employee rate. Hangtags are limited to five per month for occasional carpool, RTA riders, Bus riders who need to drive once in awhile. Hangtags must be purchased in the Permit Office. (We accept all Major Credit Cards).
Phone orders will no longer be available.
Special Event parking includes events such as conferences, symposiums, celebrations, classes, etc.
Any parking, valet, or shuttle requests for events must be approved by VUMC Parking and Transportation Services. Departments or Groups may send an email to VUMCParkingandTransportation@vumc.org with the following details: Type of Event and Request, Date, Time, Number of Guests, Department, Contact name and phone number.