- Orientation Parking - New Hire Orientation parking is in the Natchez Trace Lot 73A. To get to orientation, take the Blue Route shuttle to Medical Center North.
- Clinical Orientation Parking - Clinical Orientation is at the 3401 West End Building. Park in Natchez Trace Lot 73A.
Beginning on March 19th, VUMC will be limiting each bus to 1 rider per seat in order to limit exposure between passengers. Changes will be made to peak service routes to accommodate riders. Of course, all traditional recommendations of washing your hands, covering your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing, refraining from touching your face with unwashed hands, and staying home if you are sick continue to apply. Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this process.
- Lot 127 Map and Schedule - Map notating the location and shuttle schedule of the free surface lot available to all employees, vendors and students. If parking in this lot, please register with the VUMC Parking Permit Office.
- Blue Route and Green Route Shuttle Schedule
- Crystal Terrace and 3401 W. End Shuttle Schedule
- OHO Shuttle Schedule
- West End Staff Route
- OHO Parking - Highlights staff, reserved, and patient parking at the 100 Oaks campus.
- Supplier Delivery Map - Shows the location of all loading docks and other areas for deliveries.
- WW Area Map - This area is to be used for those coming to campus from off-site facilities for an occasional meeting. For regularly scheduled meetings, please call the Permit Office for information on permits or day passes.
- Patient Parking Map - Shows patient parking locations and proximity to VUMC facilities. An interactive map is also available.
- Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center Map - Gives you directions for parking while visiting the Recreation Center.