Citations issued by VUMC Parking & Transportation may be appealed within 14 days of issuance. Appeals are reviewed by the Appeals Committee. If an appeal is granted, paid fines will be reimbursed.
Appeals can be processed by doing one of the following:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the VUMC Parking Permit Office and fill out an appeal form in person.
- Print a copy of the Citation Appeal form and fax the form to 615-936-2127.
Please include either your citation number or your vehicle’s license plate number and state on your appeal.
Appeals are not granted for the following reasons:
- "Everybody else does it."
- "I was only there for a few minutes."
- "I've been parking there for months."
- "I didn't know."
- "I didn't notice the sign."
- "I can't afford the fine."
All decisions of VUMC Parking & Transportation Services Administration are final.