The Vanderbilt Health Coaching Program has two Cohorts each year: Winter/Spring & Fall.
We are currently accepting applications for 2024. The Fall '24 Cohort begins online August 25th, 2024 with the following mandatory intensive weekend dates:
- Virtual Intensive Weekend #1: September 18-20, 2024
- Virtual Intensive Weekend #2: May 16-18, 2025
- College degree or license in a healthcare field. Past applicant degrees and licenses include MD, RN, NP, PT, OT, Ph.D., and LSW.
- Applicants without a healthcare license, but with a degree and 3+ years of experience in the health and wellness field, may be considered.
- Submission of Online Application
- Statement of Interest
- This is your opportunity to tell the Faculty how and why you are interested in the Health Coaching field. We want to hear your goals as a Vanderbilt-trained Health Coach and aspirations post-program.
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Recommendation
Please allow 7-10 business days for the review of your application and notification of the acceptance decision. Accepted applicants will receive further instructions on how to register for the course via email.
Please email any questions to Healthcoaching@vumc.org.
Space in the course is limited, and registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis once you have been notified of acceptance to the program.
The registration fee covers your participation in both Phases I & II (Practicum), access to the course website, and Faculty mentorship. NOTE: Intensive weekends remain online in 2024.
A $600.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your space in the course. This amount will be deducted from your remaining course registration fee amount. See the course registration options below:
Early Registration: If payment is made in full one month before the course start, the early bird price is $5,900.00.
Group Discount: $5,900.00 per person if 4 or more participants apply together and are accepted into the program. Payment must be made in full a month before the course start, to receive the discount. Please note on the application that you are applying as a group and list the other individuals who are part of your group.
The total course registration fee is $6,400 if you do not utilize either the early registration or group discount. If a single payment is not possible, please discuss the payment plan option with our program manager.
Additional Costs: Required reading TBA upon acceptance to course. The required reading cost will be less than $50.