The Research Track Networking Sessions are monthly lunch-time sessions. The group comes together for lunch on the third Friday of each month, with 25-40 attendees at each session. The Office of Faculty Affairs solicits topics and speakers of interest from research track faculty members during the course of the year. The purpose of this program is to informally network with Office of Faculty Affairs staff, other research track faculty members, and expand your professional network at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.
- Research Track faculty members
- August through June Sessions
- All research track faculty members are invited to attend
- Grants and Publication Writing
- Vanderbilt CV Format
- Appointments and Promotions
- Research Resources
Check back soon for upcoming Zoom sessions!