Updated Compliance Training Profile Rolling Out to all Departments
The Compliance Training Profile system has a new look and new features that will help you in meeting your compliance requirements.
Here are some of the new features:
- You may choose your dashboard format by selecting either the "tile" or "list" view of your requirements.
- Monthly email notifications will be sent to alert you of compliance requirements that are passed due or coming due.
- All of the online training compliance data is now real-time, so you completion status will update once you successfully finish a requirement.
- You may self-report completion on several training requirements (i.e., ACLS) and upload a completion certificate.
Features that stayed the same but are important to note:
- Your list of compliance training requirements is based on the answers you provided in your profile. You may review and update these answers at anytime under the "manage profile" tab.
- You may see a "notifications only" section in your list that includes classroom training that is not tracked for completion status.
- Training requirements are divided into categories for Health Related Activities, Online Training, Classroom Training, Notification Only and Historical Activities.
- This system is for School of Medicine Faculty only.
- Your feedback on the functionality of the system is welcome by contacting email@example.com.