The Office of Faculty Affairs is dedicated to the support and well-being of our School of Medicine faculty members and the staff who support our Academic Departments. The COVID-19 Resources webpage provides an inclusive list of resources regarding the changes in workflow on faculty appointments/promotions, Faculty Development opportunities and announcements as these changes relate to VUMC's COVID-19 response. The Office of Faculty Affairs will update this page as new information or resources become available.
Office of Faculty Affairs Resources
- Contact Us
- The Office of Faculty Affairs staff will work remotely during the next few weeks. The best way to contact us will be via email. Please visit the "Contact Us" page for appropriate contacts and email addresses.
- Department Administrator Resources
- Virtual Office Hours will be available every Tuesday from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. via Zoom (https://zoom.us/j/93415259944)
- Appointments & Promotions
- The Office of Faculty Affairs has moved all Appointments and Promotions processing online. All Appointments and Promotions committee meetings will continue on their projected schedule, although the method of review may vary as needed.
- Emeritus Office
- The Vanderbilt University School of Medicine Emeritus Office will be closed until further notice. Please contact the Office of Faculty Affairs with any questions.
- Faculty Development
- Office Hours will be offered every Monday and Wednesday from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., via Zoom (https://zoom.us/j/871255666).
- All in-person faculty development programming has been cancelled. We are actively moving faculty development programming online. More information will be released soon!
- Educator Portfolio Office hours are offered every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. via Zoom (https://zoom.us/j/92363023858)
- Stay updated with the Office of Faculty Affairs Twitter @VUSMFacAffairs!
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine (VUSM) Resources
- VUMC COVID-19 Information
- VUMC Office of Research - Cores & Contingency Planning
- VICTR Research Community Guidance
- VUMC IT Guide for Working Remotely
- VUMC Work-Life Connections
- VWell Well-Being Resource List
Vanderbilt University Resources