Vanderbilt Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery is proud to offer some of the most comprehensive and sought-after fellowships in the otolaryngology field. Vanderbilt believes in creating leaders and physicians. Our program is committed to providing our fellows with opportunities to teach residents and medical students, perform surgeries, manage a daily caseload of patients, develop research ideas into a grant-funded project - and more.
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- Head and Neck, Cranial Base and Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- Laryngology and Care of the Professional Voice Fellowship
- Neurotology and Cranial Base Surgery Fellowship
- Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery Fellowship
- Pediatric Otolaryngology Fellowship
- Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Fellowship Program for General O-HNS
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Medical Student Research Fellowship
- Head and Neck Surgical Oncology Medical Student Research Fellowship
- V-TOPS (Vanderbilt Training of Otolaryngology Physician-Scientists) Medical Student Research Fellowship
Don't miss the 3D virtual tours of our campus.