Vanderbilt Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery is proud to offer some of the most comprehensive and sought-after fellowships in the otolaryngology field. Vanderbilt believes in creating leaders and physicians. Our program is committed to providing our fellows with opportunities to teach residents and medical students, perform surgeries, manage a daily caseload of patients, develop research ideas into a grant-funded project - and more.
Our fellowships include:
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- Head and Neck, Cranial Base and Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- Laryngology and Care of the Professional Voice Fellowship
- Neurotology and Cranial Base Surgery Fellowship
- Rhinology and Skull Base Surgery Fellowship
- Pediatric Otolaryngology Fellowship