Endoscopic Ear Course (Live virtual)
Vanderbilt University Medical Center's 7th Annual Endoscopic Ear Course
Friday, May 21, 2021
The Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Vanderbilt University Medical Center is proud to bring you The Otology Group at Vanderbilt's 7th Annual Endoscopic Middle Ear Surgery Course. This year's course will be a one-day virtual event taking place via Zoom that will feature pre-recorded lectures, live moderation by Vanderbilt faculty, and live panel discussions amongst invited faculty lecturers. Our virtual format will provide all attendees access to a video library where all lectures will be stored for future access. Additionally, live participants in the course will be eligible for AMA PRA Category 1 CME credit.
Sponsored by Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Schedule will be posted here.
AMA PRA Category 1 CME credit available.
Featuring VUMC Faculty Lecturers:
- Kareem O. Tawfik, MD, Course Director
- David S. Haynes, MD, MMHC, Service Chief, The Otology Group
- Marc L. Bennett, MD, MMHC
- Matthew R. O'Malley, MD
- Robert F. Labadie, MD, PhD, MMHC
- Christopher Wootten, MD, MMHC, Service Chief, Pediatric Otolaryngology-NS
- Elizabeth Perkins, MD
- Nathan Cass, MD
Invited Faculty Lecturers:
- Dr. Justin Golub, Columbia University
- Dr. Daniel Lee, Harvard University
- Dr. George Wanna, Mount Sinai
- Dr. Daniel Choo, University of Cincinnati
- Dr. Alejandro Rivas, University Hospitals
- Dr. Brandon Isaacson, UT Southwestern Hospitals
Topics to be covered:
- Endoscopic Management of:
- Middle Ear Anomalies
- Glomus Tumors
- Superior Semicurcular Canal Dehiscence
- Endoscopic Ear Anatomy
- Endoscopic Stapes Surgery
- Endoscopic Ossiculoplasty
- Microscopic Techniques for Management of Cholesteatomas
- Cost Analysis of Endoscopic Ear Surgery
- Endoscopic Ear Surgery in the Pediatric Population
- Cochlear Implant
- And more
Please bookmark this site or check our Twitter feed for updated information about the Course.