9th Aerodigestive Society Meeting - Hybrid format November 4 - 5
Sponsored by Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt.
The Vanderbilt University Medical Center Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery has partnered with the Aerodigestive Society to host the Annual Meeting for Contemporary Management of Aerodigestive Disease in Nashville, TN. This event promises to be an essential educational event for organizations and professionals dedicated to improving aerodigestive care for children.
- In addition to the in-person conference in Nashville, Tennessee, we will be offering the conference in a virtual format.
- Registration will be available soon. When registering for the conference, please make sure you select in-person or virtual.
Abstract Submissions are now open for the 9th Aerodigestive Society Meeting - Deadline September 3, 2021
- Abstracts must include sufficient information for reviewers to judge the nature and significance of the topic, the adequacy of the investigative strategy, the nature of the results, and the conclusions (if applicable). Thus, the abstract should summarize the substantive results of the work and not merely list topics to be discussed. Abstracts should be no more than 250 words.
- Please submit abstracts using this link: https://redcap.vanderbilt.edu/surveys/?s=D7378FHEFKJCPX79
Combined Event for the Aerodigestive Society and NASPGHAN
- November 3, a single topic symposium, “Pediatric Aerodigestive Medicine: Advancing Collaborative Care.”
- The NASPHGAN (North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition) conference will be held in person at the Gaylord Opryland Conference Center in Nashville, TN, and will have a virtual option available.
- Please follow this link to the program for the symposium.
- Registration information for this combined program is available here.
Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org