Skip to main content
skip to main content
- Russel, J. K., Jones, C. K., Newhouse, P. A. (2019). The Role of Estrogen in Brain and Cognitive Aging. Neurotherapeutics, 16(3):649-655.
- Vega, J. N., Albert, K. M., Mayer, I. A., Taylor, W. D., Newhouse, P. A. (2019). Nicotinic treatment of post-chemotherapy subjective cognitive impairment: a pilot study. J Cancer Surviv., 13(5):673-686.
- Shokouhi, S., Conley, A. C., Baker, S. L., Albert, K., Kang, H., Gwirtsman, H. E., Newhouse, P. A., Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative. (2019). The relationship between domain-specific subjective cognitive decline and Alzheimer's pathology in normal elderly adults. Neurobiol Aging, 81:22-29.
- Albert, K. M., Newhouse, P. A. (2019). Estrogen, Stress, and Depression: Cognitive and Biological Interactions. Annu Rev Clin Psychol, 15:399-423.
- Taylor, W. D., Reynolds, C. F. (2019). Psychiatry's Obligation to Treat and Mitigate the Rising Burden of Age-Related Mental Disorders. JAMA Psychiatry.
- Albert, K. M., Potter, G. G., Boyd, B. D., Kang, H., Taylor, W. D. (2019). Brain network functional connectivity and cognitive performance in major depressive disorder. J Psychiatry Res, 110:51-56.
- Newhouse, P. A. (2019). Therapeutic Applications of Nicotinic Stimulation: Successes, Failures, and Future Prospects. Nicotine Tob Res, 21(3):345-348.
- Taylor, W. D., Schultz, S. K., Panaite, V., Steffens, D. C. (2018). Perspectives on the Management of Vascular Depression. Am J Psychiatry, 175(12):1169-1175.
- Park JH, Lee SB, Lee JJ, Yoon JC, Han JW, Kim TH, Jeong HG, Newhouse PA, Taylor WD, Kim JH, Woo JI, Kim KW. (2018). Depression Plays a Moderating Role in the Cognitive Decline Associated With Changes of Brain White Matter Hyperintensities. J Clin Pyschiatry, 79(5).
- Vega, J. N., Dumas, J., Newhouse, P. A. (2018). Self-reported chemotherapy-related cognitive impairment compared with cognitive complaints following menopause. Psychooncology, 27(9):2198-2205.
- Vega, J. N., Dumas, J., Newhouse, P. A. (2017). Cognitive Effects of Chemotherapy and Cancer-Related Treatments in Older Adults. Am J Geriatr Psychiatry, 25(12):1415-1426.
- Taylor, W. D. (2017). Lack of a Role for Alzheimer's Disease Pathology in Late-Life Depression, or Just No Relationship With Amyloid? Am J Pyschiatry, 174(3):197-198.
- Taylor, Warren (2016). APOE ε4 associated with preserved executive function performance and maintenance of temporal and cingulate brain volumes in younger adults.
- Taylor, Warren (2016). Moderators of Remission in Patients With Late-Life Depression: Where Do We Go Next?
- Taylor, Warren (2014). Depression in the Elderly. The New England Journal of Medicine