Where To Go
All Home Care Rehab students will come to Vanderbilt Home Care office on their first day for orientation. You can park in front of the office for free. If no spaces are available and you park at the meter, you will want to pay to avoid a parking ticket.
What To Wear
Students are expected to adhere to VUMC's dress code policy. Appropriate work attire includes the following options:
- Scrubs of any color (no prints)
- Scrub pants with a solid-colored t-shirt
- Khaki pants with a polo (no logs)
- Closed toe, comfortable shoes are required
*required PPE will be provided for you by our Agency
What To Bring
- Clinical education material from your school
- Money for lunch or bag lunch. Refrigerators and microwaves are not available.
- School name badge/ID
What to Expect
On your first day you will meet one of our Clinical Team Leads at the office for orientation to ensure you have all the correct documents and to review the checklist for compliance. Once completed, we will assist with setting up the first meeting between your CI/FE and you to start patient care.
- 8-Week PT Student Objectives
- 8-10 Week Peds PT/OT Student Objectives
- 12-Week Peds PT/OT Student Objectives