Applications are accepted beginning July 1st of each year. The priority deadline for applications is November 1st, but late applications are accepted until the second week of January.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Completed electronic program application - Click here for application
- Applicants will be asked to upload a personal statement, resume, and completed prerequisite form with the application. Directions for these documents are on the application.
- Applicants may save the application and return to it any anytime prior to submitting.
- Download the prerequisite form here: Fillable Document OR Blank Document
- Official transcripts from all universities and colleges attended. Official electronic transcripts may be sent directly to the Registrar's office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants will be notified via email once all transcripts have been received.
- Three references with a minimum of two from current or previous faculty, and one from an employer or individual familiar with the applicant's character. References will be sent a link to the evaluation form once the application is submitted.
- Reference letters may include one personal reference if it is not feasible to obtain three professional references.
- $50 Non-refundable application fee.
- Link to the payment can be found on the application.
Upon application submission, references will be emailed a link to a private reference survey. This email will come from CPiAHAdministration@vumc.org.
Any questions regarding the application process should be directed to the Program Director, Holly Covas, at email@example.com or by calling 615-322.8681.