Sample Shipping & Delivery:
- Complete the iLab submission online and include a copy of the iLab confirmation email in the bag or box with your samples.
- Vanderbilt/VUMC investigators should place samples in the designated retainer bins in the drop-off freezer in 711 PRB freezer corridor (if you have any questions we are located in 713 PRB).
- Please ship samples on dry ice Monday through Wednesday so that the core receives them no later than Thursday of any given week.
- Vanderbilt Hormone Core, 713 PRB, 2220 Pierce Ave, Nashville, TN 37232
- When shipping samples with dry ice, please keep in mind that the cold and movement from shipping frequently causes stickers or labels to fall off, especially when the samples are not well secured. In order to prevent that from happening, please secure the inside box or container with tape or rubber bands. If possible, also label the tubes with permanent marker and/or put clear tape around the labels.
For lipid assays ship M-W on dry ice, priority overnight to arrive before 10:30 am
|VUMC Lipid Core|
|2200 Pierce Ave|
|Room 713 PRB|
|Nashville, TN 37232|
***This core is supported by NIH grant DK020593 (DRTC). Please include an acknowledgment in your publications.***