The following is a sample of publications indicative of the research conducted by the GetPreCiSe Center.
- It's All in the Timing: Calibrating Temporal Penalties for Biomedical Data Sharing
Weiyi Xia, Zhiyu Wan, Zhijun Yin, James Gaupp, Yongtai Liu, Ellen Wright Clayton, Murat Kantarcioglu, Yevgeniy Vorobeychik, and Bradley Malin
Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. Forthcoming
- Assessing Risks to Privacy in Biospecimen Research
Ellen Wright Clayton and Bradley Malin
In: Specimen Science: Ethics and Policy Implications, MIT Press. Forthcoming
- Controlling the Signal: Practical Protection of Genomic Data Sharing In Beacon Services
Zhiyu Wan, Yevgeniy Vorobeychik, Murat Kantarcioglu, and Bradley Malin
BMC Medical Genomics. 2017; 10(Suppl 2): 39.
- Expanding Access to Large-Scale Genomic Data While Promoting Privacy: A Game Theoretic Approach
Zhiyu Wan, Yevgeniy Vorobeychik, Weiyi Xia, Ellen Wright Clayton, Murat Kantarcioglu, and Bradley Malin
American Journal of Human Genetics. 2017; 100(2): 316-322.
- Building a Dossier on the Cheap: Integrating Distributed Personal Data Resources Under Cost Constraints
Imrul Chowdhury Anindya, Harichandan Roy, Murat Kantarcioglu, Bradley Malin
Proceedings of the 26th ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM). 2017: in press.
- An Open Source Tool for Game Theoretic Health Data De-identification
Fabian Prasser, James Gaupp, Zhiyu Wan, Weiyi Xia, Yevgeniy Vorobeychik, Murat Kantarcioglu, Klaus Kuhn, and Bradley Malin
Proceedings of the 2017 American Medical Informatics Association Annual Fall Symposium (AMIA). 2017: in press.