Every case is unique. Some cases are relatively simple while other cases are complex and have many components. Vanderbilt Forensic Psychiatry is able to organize very complex evaluations by utilizing experts and facilities at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and at other locations, as needed.
Our team can provide a variety of services in civil, criminal, family court, and military tribunals. The following is a short list of some of the services we can provide. If you don't see a reference to your particular matter, please call us for a consultation about the breadth of our services.
- Individuals of all ages are able to be seen (juveniles, adults, geriatrics)
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluations
- Psychological testing
- Brain imaging and other laboratory services
- Standardized child abuse evaluations
- Psychosexual evaluation of juveniles and adults
- Fitness for duty to the list
The services we offer are all tailored for each individual case. We strive to provide the highest ethical and professional standards and to perform a comprehensive and evidence based evaluation of each case.
Please call (615) 327-7130 for additional information.