There are a number of matters that our experts are asked to evaluate and provide opinions on. The faculty have specific training in child, adolescent, and family issues which gives them the credibility and expertise to perform robust evaluations. In addition to family court, our experts are retained in a number of criminal and civil cases involving juveniles. Some of them are noted below.
- Competency to stand trial
- Mental status at time of offense (insanity)
- Competency to Waive Miranda
- Risk Assessment
- Treatment Recommendations
- Child abuse
- Sexual misconduct (psychosexual evaluations of juveniles)
- Personal injury
Additionally, we have been asked to provide evaluations for issues in family court. These issues include matters such as the following.
- Parenting time evaluations (custody evaluations)
- Parental fitness evaluations including cases involving termination of parental rights
- Educating the court about child development with relationship to parenting schedules
Please contact the office if you have additional questions about our experts or our services.