For questions related to compliance or Conflict of Interest reporting, and other topics listed below, please contact Shannon Ontiveros, Administrative Director of the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- Compliance training requirements for faculty
- Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment reporting
- Grant review
- Requests for AAMC data (salary review, etc.)
- Faculty Senate nomination and selection
For questions related to faculty appointments and promotions, including the topics listed below, please contact Lindsey Patrick-Wright, Sr. Program Manager for Faculty Appointments.
- New appointments, including requests for temporary appointments, and secondary appointments
- Dossier requirements
- Requests for track changes
- Requests for salary changes
- Nominations to Retired Faculty status or Emeritus status
- Change of status requests (for example, effort changes)
For questions related to faculty committees or leaves of absence, including the topics listed below, please contact Diane Sussman, Faculty Committees and Resource Coordinator.
- Faculty appointment and promotions committees (FAPC, CPAPC, ECEF)
- Endowed chair nominations and reappointments
- Leaves of absence including FMLA, medical leave, parental leave, scholarly leave, military leave, etc.
For questions related to Office of Faculty Affairs technology implementation, including the topics listed below, please contact Jo Ellen Ingram, Systems and Educational Technology Consultant.
- Liaison with VUMC IT on OFA software solutions
- Faculty and Staff on OFA technology resource training
- Compliance Training for SOM Faculty
- Educational Sessions for Administrators (e.g., Roundtables, Ad hoc training meeting, OFA 101)
For questions about faculty development, including the topics listed below, please contact Lisa Tarr, Faculty Development Coordinator.
- New Faculty Orientation, New Faculty Welcome Breakfast
- Academic Leadership Program (ALP)
- Mid-Career Leadership Development Program
- Early Career Investigator Development Program
- Faculty awards (including AAMC, Mid-Career, Teaching Awards, and ELAM)
- Other faculty development programs
For questions about our Emeritus/Emerita faculty support, please contact Debbie Emory-Utzig, Senior Administrative Assistant.