If you are a referring physician, Vanderbilt provides real-time access to clinical data for your adult patients. Visit Vanderbilt Health Connect to:
- Make patient referrals
- Submit orders for select imaging
- Review records, test results, and imaging reports
- Receive notifications about your patient's outpatient appointments, ED visits, and admissions
- Easily communicate with your patient's Vanderbilt care team
- Access to clinical notes, physician directory, and on-call schedules
To enroll in Vanderbilt Health Connect, please sign the site agreement.
For adult patient referral questions or concerns, please call:
For pediatric patient referral questions or concerns, please call:
For Referrals to Other Vanderbilt University Medical Center Departments
Referrals: (615) 343-4444
Adult admissions/transfers: (615) 343-0976 or (877) 236-4888
Quick reference appointment guide (adult) (PDF)
For Referrals to Other Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt Departments
Referrals: Pediatric admissions: (615) 936-4444
Quick reference appointment guide (pediatrics) (PDF)
News, Events, and Education
Stay up-to-date on the Vanderbilt Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery news and be the first to know about upcoming events and educational symposiums.
You can also follow the Vanderbilt Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery on Twitter @VanderbiltENT or YouTube VanderbiltOHNS to see our most recent events and news stories.
Selected Publications and Resources
Vanderbilt Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery is frequently featured in the following publications for our commitment to research, clinical expertise, and commitment to exemplary patient care.
- Discover: digital journal highlighting Vanderbilt's research and innovation. Discover explores the future of medicine, from moonshot research in precision cancer therapy to unique clinical programs that are reinventing patient care today.
- VUMC Reporter: Vanderbilt University Medical Center's weekly news and information resource.
- Research News @ Vanderbilt is a great way to stay current with happenings at Vanderbilt University and Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Subscribe to the email newsletter or get the RSS Feed for a variety of research specialties.