VUMC's Five Pillar Award
- October 2020 Heather Jackson, PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, NEA-BC, Administrative Director, Advanced Practice, Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
- October 2018 5 Pillar Leader Award: Bart Magowan, BSN, RN, OCN
VUMC Nurses Week Awards
Vanderbilt Adult Ambulatory Clinics award recipients are celebrated by Michele Hasselblad, BSN, RN, NE-BC, Vice President of Ambulatory Nursing, each year in addition to the Awards and Recognition Event hosted by Executive CNO, Marilyn Dubree. These awards are unique to nurses as they are recognized for their contributions in addressing the strategic priorities of the organization and spotlight the meaningful contributions of our ambulatory nurses across the entity. Their patient-centered approach supports the VUMC strategic directions by allowing us to design health care processes to support the increasing needs of our patients, families, and community and deliver personalized care. In the ambulatory environment, nurses demonstrate tenacity, innovation, and often heroic effort in solving complex problems for patients to ensure their needs are met.
Please take a moment to enjoy this video playlist, which highlights our Nurses Week Award Winners and our VMG Nurses Week Scrapbook. Since COVID-19 prevented our usual celebration in Langford Auditorium, we took the awards to the streets and had a lot of fun surprising individuals in their clinics! Thank you for the exceptional work you all have brought to the organization over the last year. We are truly great because of you!
Enjoy the Video Playlist and Scrapbook!
- Transformational Leadership Crystal Jackson, MSN, RN
- APRN of the Year Heather J. Jackson, , PHD, APRN, FNP-BC, NEA-BC
- Rosamond Gabrielson Ambulatory Nurse of the Year Meagan Davis, BSN, RN2, CEN, RN2
- Licensed Practical Nurse of the Year Dana Fulton, LPN
- Team Award: ERAS
- Advanced Practice Nurse of the Year: Leilani Mason, MSN, CNM, FACNM
- Rosamond Gabrielson Staff RN of the Year: Brenda Weedman, RN
- Staff LPN of the Year: Donald “Trey” Harris III, LPN
- Transformation Nursing Leadership Award: Sherise Stogner, RN, ACRN
- Team Award: Heart Transplant
- Advanced Practice Nurse of the Year: Kiersten Brown Espaillat, DNP, APN, FAHA
- Rosamond Gabrielson Staff RN of the Year: Paula Culbert, BSN, RN 4
- Staff LPN of the Year: Leann Burchett, LPN
- Research and Evidence-Based Practice: Heather Jackson, APRN, FNP-BC