- Interdisciplinary Graduate PhD Program
- Vanderbilt Epidemiology PhD Program
- Vanderbilt Graduate Program in Biostatistics
- Department of Biomedical Informatics Training Program
- Medical students through the Office of Medical Student Research
- Undergraduate students through the Department of Medicine, Health, and Society or other programs
We also welcome interested PhD and MD students outside of Vanderbilt to contact us about a rotation. Interested individuals outside of Vanderbilt must have full funding support for one year.
Aldrich Genetic Epidemiology Lab:
Integrative biomedical research projects in the Aldrich Genetic Epidemiology Lab include the genetic epidemiology and cancer epidemiology of lung cancer in underrepresented populations, population genetics, and health disparities. The Aldrich Lab welcomes individuals of diverse backgrounds and cultures, particularly from members underrepresented in STEMM including persons of color, women, and LGBTQ individuals.
Postdoctoral positions are available through the Section of Surgical Sciences T32 training grant ( Goldenring PI) and the VA Quality Scholars Fellowship Program (Dittus PI). Please contact Eric Grogan if you are interested.