The Facility Planning group is comprised of Architect/planners who work with leadership to prepare master plans, determine program and facility needs, evaluate facility options and prepare preliminary space plans, schedules and estimates. They work closely with Executive Leadership, Project Managers and other support groups to develop scenarios and schedules for evaluation and action. Once leadership and funding decisions have been made, the Planner transitions the project to the Construction Group.
How can we help you?
If you are a department:
- Space solutions, design consultation, and/or furniture reconfiguration for your department
- Cost estimates for capital requests of future projects
- Identify facility solutions to support LEAN workshop findings
If you are in Leadership of the organization:
- Study options (new building, expansion of a department, relocation of a department, etc)
- Identify project space requirements and high-level cost estimate for budgeting
- Identify facility capacity and gap analysis creating a facility master plan to support strategic planning goals
VUMC Contract Dealers
AlfredWilliams & Company
2960 Sidco Drive, Nashville, TN 37204
Melissa Yacoubian 615-244-0081 Myacoubian@alfredwilliams.com
Nashville Office Interiors
611 3rd Ave. South, Nashville, TN 37210
Missy Bean 615-329-1811 firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Resources, Inc.
4020 Armory Oaks Drive, Nashville, TN 37204
Jenny Kochowicz 615-376-1200 email@example.com
Projects at VUH or on campus should contact Space & Transitions
Cynthia Facemire: firstname.lastname@example.org
**If you represent a furniture or fabric line please contact one of the 3 contract dealers listed above.
For cubical keys please order online. You will need the number on the lock core.
Building Keys require a work order through VUMC Facilities Management. Select the Key Shop