The Service Quality & Development team provides program and operational support to all areas of PAS. The SQ&D team is comprised of experience experts who strive to ensure our team members feel empowered to deliver on VUMC's promise of personalized care with every interaction.
The Service Quality team strives to ensure that PAS employees are empowered to deliver exceptional service and are invested in delivering personalized care to all patients.
Our vision is that all members of PAS receive appropriate training, resources, and support to meet the needs of our patients, colleagues, and community partners.
- Exceptional Service
- Consistent Onboarding
- Transparent Communication
- Employee Support
- Continuous Improvement
- To ensure every new team member has an exceptional onboarding experience
- To support the contact centers through resource creation and program management
- To ensure all staff receive timely ongoing training and development opportunities
- To identify opportunities for process improvement and increased collaboration
- To model Credo everyday through our commitment to teamwork and service
For questions about Service, Quality, and Development, please see the distribution lists on each department's page.