The Ambulatory Access Analytics (AAA) team are Subject Matter Experts in Access who proactively identify solutions and partner with clinics to eliminate barriers and optimize patients’ ability to receive timely care.
The AAA team accomplishes this mission by:
- Partnering w/ PAS teams and clinics to collaborate on opportunities to improve patient access and meet VUMC goals
- Working across various specialties to foster a culture of candor, trust, and respect in order to cultivate strong relationships and engagement internally and with PCC leadership
- Compiling multiple data points from multiple sources, performing in-depth analyses of data, and driving improvement initiatives that are aligned with key performance indicators
- Performing full-scale analyses to identify most influential data points and tactics
- Providing meaningful information with recommended business solutions
To deliver prescriptive, adaptive, and autonomous analytics optimizing decisions and actions for best in industry patient access to care.
- Foster a data culture
- Visualize data for easy consumption
- Deliver timely and accurate reporting
- Provide meaningful information and business solutions
For questions about Ambulatory Access Analytics, contact Ambulatory Access Analytics.