The VUMC ANCC Accredited Provider Unit must keep a record of all NCPD activities that offer NCPD contact hours for a period of six years. The Nurse Planner assigned to your activity is responsible for compiling all required documents for your activity and will work with the designated activity contact to ensure all documents are completed within the set deadline (at least two weeks prior to the event).
The following documents may be required for your activity:
- Agenda (if greater than 3 hours)
- Planning Table
- Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships (if the activity topic is clinical in nature)
- Learner Disclosure (Standardized PowerPoint Slide)
- Joint Provider Agreement (if applicable)
- Exhibitor Form (if applicable)
- Commercial Support (if applicable)
Click here to learn more about the documents and definitions in regard to the NCPD Contact Hour Process.