Health Services Research Biostatistics provides methodological resource for members of the Center for Health Services Research, including consultation on the study design, data collection, data management, data analysis and presentation of results.
- Consult to optimize study design and performance.
- Compute sample size and estimate analytical power.
- Develop plans for appropriate statistical analysis.
- Perform statistical analysis.
- Execute interim analyses.
- Write statistical results for publication.
- Develop publication quality tables and figures.
- Ensures high quality data collection using RedCap databases.
- Educational seminars in fundamentals in biostatistics in health services research and outcome research and introduction to basic epidemiological concepts.
Weekly Health Services Research Biostatistics Clinics
Day: Every Monday
Time: 12:00 - 1:00 pm
Location: 2525 West End Ave, 11th floor, 11.105