VWell: Empowering Faculty and Physician Well-being
- VWell Toolkit to Begin and Sustain Well-being Programming for VUMC Leadership
- Provider Quality Time Away Toolkit - Tool-kit to familiarize faculty and physicians with the policies, procedures, and tips for taking time away from work for personal well-being.
- Using the Mini-Z - Measuring Physician Burnout
- Developing a Peer Support Program - Toolkit to develop a work unit peer support program.
- Peer Support Programs at VUMC
- eStar Support - The HealthIT team offers a variety of resources to support providers in their use of clinical systems, including eStar.
- Women in Academic Emergency Medicine - Addressing the unique challenges of women in Emergency Medicine
- Women on Track - Promoting mentorship, support, and career education for advancement of tenure track women faculty in medical science and to construct a framework from which to attract and retain talented women from the house staff and post-doctoral levels of our organization.