• The Faculty/Staff Hardship Fund - Assistance for a temporary hardship due to a significant life event.
  • Crisis Situations -If you are having an immediate psychological crisis, call Work/Life Connections-EAP at 936-1327.
  • The United Way Helpline - If you have the need for immediate shelter or food, call the Helpline by dialing – 211.
  • Room at the Inn - Assist in addressing short-term needs, such as shelter and utility assistance, as well as long-term solutions.
  • Second Harvest Food Bank - If you or someone you know is in need of emergency food assistance call 329-3491