Vanderbilt faculty/staff with a work injury should report the incident to their supervisor, report the event to Risk Management using the Online First Report of Injury, and come to Occupational Health if they wish to seek medical care.
- Online First Report of Work Injury - Vanderbilt faculty/staff with a work injury should report the event to Risk Management using the Online First Report of Injury.
- Exposure to Human Blood/Body Fluids - Quick guidance for faculty/staff who have sustained a needlestick or other exposure to blood or body fluids.
- Exposure to Respiratory Diseases - Occupational Health identifies, educates and provides treatment to faculty/staff who have been exposed to infectious diseases such as tuberculosis, meningitis and whooping cough.
- Exposure to Nonhuman Primates - Exposure to certain types of primates carries a risk of this rare disease, so it is important to take immediate steps after exposure to prevent infection.
- Return to Work Program - This program allows employees with temporary restrictions following a work related injury to work safely while they recover
- Workers' Compensation Quick Reference Guide (requires VUnet ID)