Occupational Health offers telehealth services for employees so that you can receive care for appropriate conditions/services without an in-person visit! Using My Health at Vanderbilt on your computer, tablet, or smart phone, you can connect with Occupational Health providers for a variety of our services from a location that is convenient for you (Note: you must be located within the state of Tennessee during your telehealth visit).
To schedule a telehealth visit with Occupational Health, give us a call at 615-936-0955. Below is a list of conditions we can treat and consultations that we can provide through telehealth:
- Skin conditions
- Respiratory symptoms (if you have already had a negative COVID-19 test within the past five days)
- Smoking cessation consultations
- Pre-travel consultations (if no immunizations are needed at time of service)
- School forms that do not require a physical exam
- Certain blood and body fluid exposures
- Certain new and follow-up visits for work injuries/illnesses
- Routine medication refills for employees without a primary care provider (PCP)
As we are a benefit for you, we do not charge employees for seeing our providers for a telehealth visit. However, any external services that we order (such as lab tests or X-rays) may be charged to your insurance depending on the nature of your visit.