Understanding and tracking weight and blood pressure is an important part of wellness. A record of readings taken over time can provide you and your healthcare provider a clearer picture of your numbers.
VUMC faculty and staff can check blood pressure and weight with Higi machines – making staying on top of your health numbers convenient, simple, fun, and rewarding!
VUMC's Higi station can be found at the Courtyard Café.
Higi machines can also be found across the US. Use the higi locator to find a station near you!
How to send Higi measurements to Health Plus:
Log in to the Health & Wellness Information Portal (HWIP)
- Click on "Connect to Higi"
- Follow instructions to allow Higi to send Health Plus your weight and blood pressure
- If you are a new Higi user, you will need to create a Higi Account
Measurements from Higi Accounts connected to HWIP:
- Count towards yearly Go for the Gold! This fulfills the biometric measurement action in Go for the Gold Step 2 Wellness Actions Log.
- Automatically enter you into monthly prize drawings!