Welcome to Vanderbilt! We are excited to have you as a member of our team!
As you begin your amazing journey with Vanderbilt, we want to make sure that you have all you need to maximize your productivity and well-being. We provide required health services to protect you at work, and services to promote health and build resilience. You can also learn how to access great providers on the benefits plan.
You will attend our Occupational Health & Wellness ALL ABOARD event on the day of your scheduled orientation between noon and 2:30 p.m. The event is located in the same location as your orientation (Langford Auditorium lobby at 2209 Garland Avenue, Nashville).
If for some reason you are unable to attend the event as part of your orientation, please check out "Help! I Can't Attend ALL ABOARD!" for alternatives.
For questions, please call the Occupational Health Clinic at (615) 936-0955.
Please note: the ALL ABOARD location is not the same location as the Occupational Health Clinic. If you need to visit the Occupational Health Clinic, please visit our main webpage.
ALL ABOARD is a fun and flexible way to:
- Receive, at no charge, protective health services that are required before you start your job.
- If you have health records that meet Vanderbilt's health screening and immunization requirements, please upload your records no later than end of day on the Tuesday before your orientation date.
- If you have records you weren't able to upload by end of day on the Tuesday before your orientation, you may still upload them closer to your start date or just bring them with you to ALL ABOARD and one of our friendly Occupational Health nurses will review them in person.
- Begin maximizing your health, well-being, and pocketbook.
- Learn how to access providers and services covered under Vanderbilt's health benefits plan.
Services are provided at no charge for confirmed new hires who are scheduled for Vanderbilt New Employee Orientation.