Protect Yourself, Work Safely, Exposure and Monitoring Guidance, Return to Work Guidance, Support Resources
- Summary of VUMC COVID-19 Safety Guidelines (August 5, 2021)
- VUMC Social Distancing Checklist (Updated August 20, 2020)
Personal Protective Equipment
- COVID-19: Appropriate Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Chief Epidemiologist Dr. Tom Talbot and Infectious Disease expert Dr. William Schaffner talk about staying safe while working around patients who may have coronavirus.
- VUMC Masking Guidance (Updated August 17, 2020)
- VUMC Updated COVID-19 Masking Guidance (NEW August 30, 2021)
- VU- VU Personal Safety Practices: Face Masks/Coverings
Exposure and Monitoring Guidance
- Occupational Health Employee COVID-19 Information - Answers to common COVID-19 vaccine, exposure, testing, and monitoring questions for faculty and staff of Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Vanderbilt University.
- COVID-19 Exposure Guidelines for VUMC Workforce Members (Updated August 26, 2021)
- VU- Symptom Monitoring
- VU- Contact Tracing
Return to Work Guidance
- VUMC - For information on how to return to work following an exposure or onset of symptoms, see COVID-19 Exposure Guidelines for VUMC Workforce Members. If you still have questions, contact Occupational Health at 615-936-0965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VUMC- Exposure, Post-Infection and Return to Work FAQs
- VU- COVID-19 Testing & Recovery
Guidance for Return to Campus/Non-Clinical Functions