Review the course requirements and complete the form below to request approval for your course. You will receive an email confirming or denying the request within 3 business days of submission.
- An ACLS Course Director must be present for all ACLS courses.
- Rental equipment is no longer available.
- Due to COVID-19, 1:1 student to equipment ratio should be used in courses.
- Adult feedback manikins must be used for Adult CPR training. More information can be found in the AHA Memo on Feedback Device Specifics.
- Before eCards can be issued, all required paperwork must be received by scanning and emailing to email@example.com or turning in to the Resuscitation Program office.
- Excel eCards file filled out with course date, names, and email addresses and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course roster
- Skills testing sheets
- Written exam answer sheets
- eCards will be issued within 20 days of receipt of all requirement paperwork. Average processing time is 1-2 weeks.