What to Expect
In your one-on-one session with the Registered Dietitian, you will be weighed and measurements will be taken. Your diet will be evaluated based on your nutritional needs and your diagnoses. Recent laboratory work will be reviewed.
Our Nutrition Care Process
- Individualized nutrition health review
- Personalized nutrition treatment plan and goals
- Counseling for behavior change with information, resources and help with problem solving
- Regular follow-up appointments track your progress
- Progress reports to your doctor
What to Bring
Bring your insurance card for verification. Be prepared to pay your co-pay or pay for your visit if not covered by your insurance plan. If your insurance requires a referral, you should bring it or have your physician fax the authorization to us before your visit.