Does your work need financial resources to be successful? Use this page to identify options for funding. Some sources of funding may be applied for by individual nurses. Others require collaboration with a VUMC or VU faculty member. Reach out to our office for help!
DAISY Health Equity Grant
- EBP projects that develop, implement and evaluate changes in nursing practice aimed at improving health outcomes of patients, families, communities affected by social determinants of health and
- Clinical research studies that directly benefit health outcomes of patients and/or families affected by social determinants of health. Click Here to apply now!
- Applications due January 25, 2021.
J. Patrick Barnes Grant
- EBP projects that develop, implement and evaluate changes in nursing practice in treatment of patients with cancer and auto-immune diseases and
- Clinical research studies that directly benefit patients and/or families involving treatment of cancer and auto-immune diseases. Click Here to apply now!
- Letters of intent due February 24, 2021.
Guidelines and applications are posted at DAISYFoundation.org
The purpose of this activity is to identify strategies to reduce the occurrence of burnout and compassion fatigue among nursing staff.