Our Mission: Providing visionary health protection.
Employee COVID-19 Vaccination Information
VUMC and VU employees can walk-in to OHC during designated days/times to receive their COVID-19 vaccine. Appointments are no longer required. We are administering the Pfizer vaccine.
Location: OHC on the 6th floor of the Medical Arts Building
Days and times for walk-in COVID-19 vaccinations:
- Tuesdays: 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Wednesdays: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Thursdays: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Fridays: 7:00am – 3:00pm
To receive a COVID vaccine at VWCH, VBCH, or VTHH, please reach out to your respective Occupational Health resource at your location.
COVID-19 Vaccine Questions?
Call the COVID-19 hotline at 888-312-0847. Nursing staff are available daily 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. to answer questions related to the vaccine, including side effects. Click here for a list of COVID-19 vaccine FAQs.
Need to request an exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine requirement? Click here to complete the initial exemption request form.
Need to report a COVID-19 vaccine received outside the OHC vaccination program or have questions about vaccine side effects? Click here.
To report an adverse vaccine reaction to Occupational Health, please complete the Adverse reaction reporting Redcap here.
Occupational Health Clinic COVID-19 Exposure, Testing & Monitoring Information
Answers to common COVID-19 exposure, testing and monitoring questions for faculty and staff of Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Vanderbilt University. Click here to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccine Sticker Process
COVID-19 Vaccine ID Badge Stickers are available at the Occupational Health Clinic located on the 6th Floor of the Medical Arts Building during the hours of 7:00 am-5:30 pm Monday-Friday.
OHC also offers vaccine sticker delivery for offsite clinics and offices. Departments interested in scheduling a visit from OHC can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember that if you did not receive your vaccine through Occupational Health, you will need to upload your vaccination record or bring your vaccination card with you.
(Please do note that the patient vaccination process scheduled through My Health@Vanderbilt is not part of the Occupational Health process, so we do not have automatic record of those employee vaccinations.)
For more information, including FAQs, on the updated mask guidance, please see the VUMC COVID-19 website.
Welcome to Vanderbilt!
Before your first day of work, we want to make sure you have all you need to maximize your productivity and well-being. We provide required health services to protect you at work, and services to promote health and build resilience.
Incoming VUMC staff may receive these services before their first day of work by attending ALL ABOARD. New faculty and housestaff receive these services during their orientation.
Learn more about ALL ABOARD , including ways to get compliant if you can't make an event.
Need an immunization or test for compliance? OHC provides many convenient options for Vanderbilt faculty and staff.
To get your compliance services either:
- Drop by The Occupational Health Clinic at Suite 640 in the Medical Arts Building between 7:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.. No appointment needed for current employees.
- Visit one of our many convenient OHC Comes To You events.
Send information to OHC using these fast and easy electronic tools.
- TB Skin Testing: Learn more or if you are a designated tester order supplies.
- Easy Reader: Learn more or log in to enter a TB skin test result.
- Immunization Exemption Request: Individuals may request an exemption through this HR site. However, for everything except influenza or COVID-19, please TALK with an OHC nurse first! Often we can help find an alternative to vaccination.
- Animal Allergy: Learn more about occupational animal allergies, or complete the allergy survey.
- Offsite Clinic Immunizations: Learn more about vaccines besides flu that can be given by offsite clinics, or document vaccines given.
- Compliance Reports: Need to know how to access to compliance reports? Visit our Verifying Compliance page for all the info.