Our Mission: Providing visionary health protection.
Employee Monkeypox Information
Information for employees is now available on the OHC Monkeypox Information Page.
Employee Flu Vaccine Program Information
Getting your flu immunization is easy and safe! Visit the Employee Influenza Vaccine Program site to learn about the many options to get your flu shot this year or to report a flu vaccine you received outside of Occupational Health.
REMINDER: VUMC employees must have documentation of their flu vaccination (or approved exemption, if applicable) updated in their Occupational Health record by November 18, 2022. To view your Occupational Health record, you can log into your Health & Wellness Information Portal.
Employee COVID-19 Information
For full COVID-19 employee information, visit the OHC COVID-19 information page.
Testing Options for Employees: If you have COVID symptoms, tests are available in several locations across our region. Visit the VUMC Coronavirus webpage for information regarding COVID-19 testing sites.
COVID-19 Exposure, Infection and Return-to-Work Guidelines: For updated guidance on what to do if you are exposed to COVID-19 or test positive for COVID-19, and to understand when you can return to work, see our Updated COVID-19 Exposure, Infection and Return-to-Work Guidelines.
To access the Return to Work after COVID-19 Infection REDCap survey, click here.
REMINDER: VUMC employees are asked to update their bivalent booster status with Occupational Health by Jan. 15, 2023. View the recent MyVUMC article for full details.
COVID-19 vaccines are now available at the Occupational Health Clinic (Nashville Campus) on a walk-in basis. Occupational Health can administer the Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J vaccine at the Nashville campus. For more information about where to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, visit our COVID-19 Vaccine Information page.
Welcome to Vanderbilt!
Before your first day of work, we want to make sure you have all you need to maximize your productivity and well-being. We provide required health services to protect you at work, and services to promote health and build resilience.
Incoming VUMC staff may receive these services before their first day of work by attending ALL ABOARD. New faculty and housestaff receive these services during their orientation.
Learn more about ALL ABOARD , including ways to get compliant if you can't make an event.
Need an immunization or test for compliance? OHC provides many convenient options for Vanderbilt faculty and staff.
To get your compliance services either:
- Drop by The Occupational Health Clinic at Suite 640 in the Medical Arts Building between 7:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.. No appointment needed for current employees.
- Visit one of our many convenient OHC Comes To You events.
Send information to OHC using these fast and easy electronic tools.
- TB Skin Testing: Learn more or if you are a designated tester order supplies.
- Easy Reader: Learn more or log in to enter a TB skin test result.
- Immunization Exemption Request: Individuals may request an exemption through this HR site. However, for everything except influenza or COVID-19, please TALK with an OHC nurse first! Often we can help find an alternative to vaccination.
- Animal Allergy: Learn more about occupational animal allergies, or complete the allergy survey.
- Offsite Clinic Immunizations: Learn more about vaccines besides flu that can be given by offsite clinics, or document vaccines given.
- Compliance Information: Need to know how to access to compliance reports? Visit our Verifying Compliance page for all the info.