The Dietetic Internship Program at Vanderbilt University Medical Center uses the on-line centralized internship application, referred to as DICAS.
There are three steps to complete the application process:
Centralized Application: DICAS
Dates: *December 2021 - February 15, 2022 at 11:59PM (CST)
Fees: See site fee for information.
*Pending exact opening date from DICAS
Questions to address in the personal statement include:
- Why do you want to enter the profession of dietetics?
- What are some experiences that have helped to prepare you for your career?
- What are your short-term and long-term goals
- What are your strengths and weaknesses or areas needing improvement?
- What contribution will you make to Vanderbilt and the community at large, during your internship?
VUMC Supplemental Application
Dates: Supplemental Application link will open *December 1, 2021 and will close February 15, 2022 at 11:59PM (CST)
Fees: $75 application fee payable to VUMC
*VUMC Supplemental will open on the same day as DICAS. This date has not yet been released. Please check back later for updates.
After you have filled out the form and submitted, you will receive an automated email confirmation of your submission as well as the link to submit your payment.
You will be notified via automated response that VUMC has received your application fee.
D&D Digital Computer Matching
Dates: rank internship choices by 12:00 am (CDT) on February 15, 2022.
Fees: See site for fee information.